If you are visiting Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you should not miss the famous Batu Caves. Batu Caves Tour takes you on a journey outside the city center which houses some of the best-known cultural attractions.
Batu Caves Tour Highlights
At the historical site Batu Caves, admire the 42-metre tall golden statue of the Hindu god Murugan and watch devotees pay homage to their respective deities at temple sites set within limestone caves. It is the tallest statue of a Hindu deity in Malaysia and the second tallest statue of a Hindu deity in the world.
Next on the itinerary is a guided trip to the Malaysian Batik Centre, where you can see authentic Batik fabric being designed and made into ready-to-wear materials, such as the traditional sarong.
You will be also visiting the well-known Selangor Pewter factory. Get an insight at the process of casting, moulding, hammering, engraving, and polishing of pewter materials.
The Best Batu Caves Tour Package of the Year
Escape bustling Kuala Lumpur and into the historically and culturally rich suburbs of the city. Explore the magnificent Malaysian countryside and discover local village life. Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter, producing pewters for ceremonial use and feel the special texture of the Batik-silk cloth at the Batik showroom.
Venture further away from the city and wander in the fascinating limestone caves before hiking up into a Hindu Temple. This half-day journey will reward you with new interesting facts about Malaysia, unforgettable memories and stunning views of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
Where to book Batu Caves Tour Ticket?
Click here to visit the recommended Batu Caves Tour by Klook.
Batu Caves Tour Price
The Batu Caves tour price is RM43 (~10USD) per person, includes hotel pickup & dropoff services. You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
Batu Caves Entrance Fee
No entrance fee is required to access or visit Batu Caves. You don’t have to pay a single cent to enter the Batu Caves limestone cave. It’s FREE.
Batu Caves Tour Schedule
There are two available sessions of tour guide for Batu Caves.
- Morning 9:00am-12:30pm
- Afternoon 2:00pm-5:30pm
Batu Caves Tour Itinerary
- 9:00am/2:00pm pickup at hotel
- Visit Royal Selangor Pewter factory (approx. 30min)
- Visit Batik Factory showroom (approx. 30min)
- Visit Batu Caves (approx. 40 min)
- Drive past local villages (approx. 10 min)
- 12:30pm/5:30pm drop off at hotel
Do I need to print out the Tour Ticket?
- You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
The Batu Caves Tour includes Hotel Pick Up
- The rate includes return pick up from hotels within the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
- Please take note of the pick up and drop off location for hotels within Kuala Lumpur and Bukit Bintang area.
- If your hotel is not included within this list, please arrange your own transport to and from the nearest hotel on the list.
- As this is a join in tour, kindly be considerate to the rest of the tour members. Please arrive at your pick up point at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time as the driver will depart on time, hence travellers who are late for pick up will miss the tour
When is the Pick Up Time for the Tour?
- Morning tours: 8:30am-8:45am (outskirts hotel), 9.00am-9:15am (city hotel)
- Afternoon tours: 1:30pm-1:45pm (outskirts hotel), 2:00pm-2:15pm (city hotel)
Batu Caves Tour Gallery
Here are some awesome pictures you could take during the Batu Caves Tour. If you wish to purchase non-watermark images from us, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
based on 848 customer reviews
RM43.00 In stock
The Batu Caves Tour takes you on a journey outside the Kuala Lumpur city center which houses some of the best-known cultural attractions, including the world’s tallest Hindu God Murugan Statue, Malaysian Batik Centre, and Selangor Pewter factory.