KTM Komuter is a commuter rail service brand in Malaysia operated by Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM). It was introduced in 1995 to provide local rail services in Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding Klang Valley suburban areas. The service was then introduced in the northern Peninsular Malaysia states of Kedah, Perak and Pulau Pinang in September 2015 after the completion of the Ipoh-Padang Besar Electrification and Double-Tracking Project. The trains used are air-conditioned electric multiple units. ‘Park & Ride’ facilities are provided at stations at a nominal charge.
KTM Komuter Route Map
KTM Komuter Timetable Effective from 03 February 2018
- BATU CAVES – SENTUL – BATU CAVES
- KL SENTRAL – PULAU SEBANG – KL SENTRAL
- TANJUNG MALIM – PELABUHAN KLANG – TANJUNG MALIM
- JADUAL WAKTU BAS PERANTARA / SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
- KTM Komuter Northern Ride – PADANG BESAR – BUTTERWORTH – PADANG RENGAS
Ticket Price / Fare
Terms and Conditions for Concession Fare (Discount 50%)
- Children, aged 2 – 6 years. Children aged 2 and below travel FREE.
- Primary School Children / Secondary School Children aged 7 – 18 years.
- Senior Citizens, aged 60 years and above. (Identity card is to be presented to the staff at the counter at the point of ticket purchase)
- The Disabled (OKU). The disabled identification card known as the ‘OKU Card’ issued by the welfare department is to be presented to the staff at the counter at the point of ticket purchase.
- Students from Institutions of Higher Learning i.e. University/College. A valid KTM i-Card Student is to be presented to the staff at the counter at the point of ticket purchase.